- Fill out the application form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or/and by post to GCU Bureau Sprl, 500, avenue Louise, 1050 Brussels, Belgium.
You will need a valid RICS code for the GCU application. you can apply for a code via https://uic.org/rics.
Note: 2019 annual contribution is 300 EUR + 0.06 EUR/wagon.
- You will receive by email a login and password for the GCU Broker portal.
- Enter all the applicable contact information in the GCU Broker web portal (for information on how to work with GCU Broker, download manual here).
- As a Wagon Keeper you are obliged to submit all numbers of wagons that are potentially used under GCU. Wagon numbers must be uploaded to the GCU Broker. This operation can be done manually, via excel list upload or via xml-based web services.
- After verification and approval by the GCU Bureau of the information provided, the membership will be activated and you will be included in the official list of signatories on the next publication date (as determined in art. 2.4).